Saturday, August 10, 2013

Appointment with Vice Principal

I want to inform the school's administration our plans for starting a new school club and hopefully receive guidance that we are following all the steps necessary. I will bring the student letters and a copy of the Family Acceptance Project's Supportive Families, Healthy Children booklet. I should also bring a list of what I understand the club-starting steps are.

I asked the GSA group who is the friendliest administrator. They said the principal was very nice, but they weren't sure how he would be about the idea of a GSA. Several also felt one of the vice principal would be kind and approachable. Okay then!

It's on Monday. I'm a little nervous. 


Yesterday, before opening my fortune cookie,
I jokingly held it up to my forehead and asked,
"Will my meeting with the vice principal on
Monday be successful?"
The answer.
Image Credit: lilacsbloom dot blogspot dot com